If you're an organisation or stationary lover like I am then I'm sure you'll make use of this fun weekly planner!
I use desk planners religiously each week to keep me right on track with my busy schedule. I designed this one with cake makers and creatives in mind with the below perks:
*Every day of the week is the same size (we work Saturdays and Sundays too don't you know?!)
*It's A4 sized.
* It's portrait, so looks neat on your desk if you need to stack letters or other notebooks on top which are all usually portrait too.
*50 easily removable tear-off sheets.
* Enough space to write the date, your tasks, what you're having for dinner or tea...
* Not lined - so you choose how big or small your list is, and decorate it with doodles or stickers.
* Notes section for when you have a job on your mind - but not for that week!
* Design box - Write in what designs you're working on so you can see at a glance, or use it to list the cake sketches you still have to work on.
* 'To Buy' box to quickly list that item you just ran out of!
* One pad will last you almost a full year! Not bad for £7.50
And it comes in my fun pink, blue and yellow colour scheme with a touch of the 80's charm.